The Information Technology Project Manager will plan, establish, and manage IT projects and will serve as a liaison between TBL and our customers. The PM will lead project teams and oversee the planning, strategy and execution of tasks to ensure the successful delivery of IT projects.
Required to have at least five years of experience in management either at a lead or support level. The right candidate has a track record of delivering IT projects on time and within budget. TBL prefers applicants with an extensive background in IT projects.
In addition to leading teams, it’s essential for the PM candidates to have a working knowledge of project management tools, processes, framework, and reporting standards. Many projects involve stakeholders, so it’s equally important that IT Project Managers understand how to manage stakeholder relationships.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of project management principles and planning.
- Thorough understanding of information technology procedures and practices.
- Proficient with, or able to quickly become proficient with, a range of general software, and hardware used in the organization and the industry.
- Ability to motivate groups of people to complete a project in a timely manner.
How to Apply
Email your resume to Phill Stull firstname.lastname@example.org