Cisco and TBL Networks are hosted a webinar about Cisco SecureX on October 27th. You can view the webinar below:
What is Cisco SecureX
This is Cisco’s tool that unifies visibility across your entire security infrastructure including network, endpoints, cloud, and applications. SecureX is a cloud-native, built-in platform experience that connects our Cisco Secure portfolio and your infrastructure. It is integrated and open for simplicity, unified in one location for visibility, and maximizes operational efficiency with automated workflows. Radically reduce threat dwell time and human-powered tasks to stay compliant and counter attacks.
What is Covered in the Webinar:
- A Cisco SecureX Introductory Overview
- SecureX Threat Response: Cisco’s tool that can help your organization perform intelligent and actionable cyber incident investigations and response
- API Integration: How Cisco Security is tightly integrated, sharing context between SecOPS, ITOps, and NetOps, reducing operational complexity and maximizing your security investments
- How you can use this tool now: understand the availability of this tool to existing and new Cisco Security customers alike.
- A high-level demo of the platform
Q&A with the TBL and Cisco Team