By providing a differentiated policy based on the Who, What, When, Where, and How of the endpoint, Cisco ISE links who is in your network to what they are doing- providing visibility to network administrators to identify issues and take action.
With Cisco ISE, your entire network is the enforcement point for your security policy, not just a singular network device.
ISE can help lock down your network by:
- only allowing resource access to those who need it - based on the user's profile
- enforcing access control through micro-segmentation
- tracking user activity in your network
- intelligent and automated device profiling of devices
- how to leverage ISE to enable compliance
- how to enhance security
- tips to successfully deploy ISE so it scales with your business to support your business goals